Can I configure my e-mail program or phone to download my alumni e-mail? (POP or IMAP access)
If you are attempting to configure an e-mail client to download messages from your SAA e-mail account, this is not possible at this time. Please see below.
- Currently, we do not offer POP3 access to our users. This means that you cannot configure an e-mail client to download messages from your Alumni e-mail account, nor can you obtain mail server information. We also do not support HTTP or IMAP access to e-mail. Alumni e-mail accounts are only accessible through webmail. We are unable at the moment to offer POP3 access in the near future.
- If you have a separate e-mail account that is POP3 compliant, you can configure this account in your e-mail client, and forward your SAA e-mail to this account as a workaround.
- Instructions for forwarding e-mail
All Webmail questions
- I can't check my e-mail. What do I do?
- Can I configure my e-mail program or phone to download my alumni e-mail? (POP or IMAP access)
- My e-mail account is currently over quota. How do I fix this?
- How do I forward my e-mail?
- How do I create spam filters?
- Can I change my e-mail address?
- How do I attach a file to a message?
Top Ten Technical Inquiries
- I need my password.
- I can't check my e-mail.
- I can't log in to the web site.
- The system doesn't recognize me during registration.
- How do I update my Alumni Profile?
- Can I use Eudora or Outlook to read my e-mail?
- How do I combat spam e-mail?
- Can I change my username and e-mail address?
- How do I locate a specific alumnus/alumna of Stanford?
- How do I register for a regional event?