Hope you have enjoyed the Stanford Alumni Blog - Inside Design and found The Huffington Post stories useful and inspiring. Our Design Quantification team’s design research made significant progress last year and submitted the following scientific papers:
- Design Driven Portfolio Management
- Business Plans Informed by Design
- Profit from Design - leveraging design in business
- Improving Collaborative Concept Evaluation using Concept Aspect Profile Method
- Inspiring Design - Informed by Metrics
- Design Philosophy Drives Product Performance
- What Designers Can Learn from Artists & Architects About the Philosophy within Conceptualization
Our team is looking for committed professionals interested in collaborating on design research. For 2012 we are pursuing the following themes:
- Build Dynamic Capabilities Through the Use of Design (first article published in The Huffington Post)
- Design for the Third Stage of Life
- Translating Marketing Insight Into Actionable – Inspirational Design Briefs
Look forward to share more insights with you from the world of design research.
Yours sincerely, - Soren
- Be the first one to add a comment. You must log in to comment.