How do I register a guest for the event?
You can add a guest during the registration process by clicking the "Add Guest" button. For each guest, you will be able to create nametags and select desired activities just as you did as the primary registrant. For certain events, if nametags are not necessary and you need a certain amount of extra tickets that are not person-specific, you can click the "Get Extra Tickets" button. Note that there may be a limit on the number of extra tickets you can order.
Top Ten Technical Inquiries
- I need my password.
- I can't check my e-mail.
- I can't log in to the web site.
- The system doesn't recognize me during registration.
- How do I update my Alumni Profile?
- Can I use Eudora or Outlook to read my e-mail?
- How do I combat spam e-mail?
- Can I change my username and e-mail address?
- How do I locate a specific alumnus/alumna of Stanford?
- How do I register for a regional event?