Frequently Asked Questions
Can't find what you're looking for below?
- I can't log in - what do I do?
- How do I request my username or password?
- My temporary password expired.
- A temporary password was sent to my e-mail account, but I did not request one.
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my secret question?
- Why can't I change my username?
- Why does the login screen seem to refresh over and over?
- How do I register to create my online alumni account, including my free alumni e-mail address?
- Why can't I access certain features of the web site?
- How do I find out what my Stanford University ID (SUID) is so that I may register?
- Why doesn't the system recognize my degree, birth date, and class year when I try to register?
- How do I update my contact information in my alumni profile, including my preferred e-mail address and mailing address?
- How do I remove certain information (add privacy) to my profile?
- My Stanford degree information is incorrect in my alumni profile, but I cannot update it. How can I fix it?
- How can I see how my profile appears to others?
- Family member information listed in my alumni profile is no longer correct, but I cannot update it. How can I fix it?
- What if I have trouble accessing content or using features of this website?
If you have trouble accessing content or using features of this website, any other Stanford Alumni Association website or any Stanford University website due to a disability, please contact us via HelpSU. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Frances C. Arrillaga Alumni Center at (650) 723-2021, or toll-free (800) 786-2586.