Stanford Military Service Network
Members: 339 Member(s)
We are a community of Stanford-affiliates who have a military connection and assist each other and the Stanford Community. We host events and facilitate relationships for mentorship, career transitions, and business development! Find us on Facebook and LinkedIn!
We are always looking for volunteers who are interested in helping with SMSN programming and activities. Additionally, we are partnering with a number of organizations, so if you'd like to help in any of these initiatives, please get in touch!
- Stanford Office of Undergraduate Admissions - we are working with them to help with outreach to and coaching of veteran applicants
- The Haas Center for Public Service - we work with them on student programming
- GSB's Leadership Coaches - we are exploring ways we can contribute to leadership training at GSB
- The Arts Initiative at Stanford - we are finding areas of mutual interest where the arts are used in veterans and military issues
- The Office of the President and Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education - we are working with them in exploring how ROTC might come back to Stanford.
If you want to be a part of any of these initiatives, please reach out to email@example.com.
Friday, June 07, 2013 07:30 PM to 10:00 PM