"Tartuffe" Play, Backstage Tour and Reception at "A Noise Within" Theatre
01:15PM - 05:00PM
Stanford Professional Women of L.A. and the Stanford Club of Pasadena present this special event to see the hilarious "Tartuffe" by Molière at world-class classics theatre "A Noise Within", including an exclusive backstage tour and meeting with the actors. Also enjoy wine, cheese, and desserts reception following the play.
The # of tickets are limited, so register now! (If tickets show as sold-out when if you try to register, please contact Eva Davis, email@example.com, as we may be able to get extra tickets from the theatre.)
Children 12 and over welcome
- Please click here to learn more about Tartuffe
- 1:00 - Theatre opens
- 1:15-1:45 - Backstage tour (Please arrive in theatre no later than 1:15)
- 2:00- 4:00 - "Tartuffe"
- 4:00- 5:00 - Wine/Cheese/Desserts reception with artistic directors and actors
"A Noise Within" theatre's General Manager is Stanford alum, Michael Bateman '08.
- Please click here to learn more about the theatre
- Theater is located at corner of Foothill Blvd. and Sierra Madra Villa Ave. (acrosss the street from El Torito)
- Park at Metro Gold Line parking structure behind the theater